Chenango Valley CSD 2023-24 School Year Meal Prices
Port Dickinson Elementary
Chenango Bridge Elementary
CV Middle and High School
With the ongoing goal to ensure that Chenango Valley Central School District students have access to affordable and nutritious meals, we are excited to share:
- Lunch prices will be reduced to $1 for all Chenango Bridge Elementary, CV Middle School, and CV High School students for the 2023-24 school year.
- Our food service department has a surplus fund balance due partly to the COVID-19 pandemic, when all school lunches were free to all students and fully reimbursed to the district. The proposed lunch prices will not be sustainable long-term, so we will reassess them next summer to determine if they need to increase.
- Port Dickinson Elementary School meets specific Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) criteria beginning on July 1, 2023. Therefore, we can offer Port Dickinson Elementary students free lunches for the 2023-24 school year.
- We are also happy to share that all Chenango Valley students will continue to receive free school breakfasts for the 2023-24 school year.
IMPORTANT – If you feel that you may be eligible for free or reduced lunch prices, it is very important to complete the Free/Reduced Meal Application or CEP Application. This helps the district to continue to provide affordable school meals and supports additional funding in other areas.
2023-24 Reduced Price Income Eligibility Guidelines:
Total Household Size
Household Annual Income
Each Additional Person, Add
(These forms will also be available at each school building and in the printed district calendar that will be mailed to families in the near future.)
Which forms do I need to complete?
- If a family has children going to multiple buildings, they only need to fill out the “2023-24 Free/Reduced Meal Application.”
- If a family has children ONLY going to Port Dickinson Elementary, they only need to fill out the “Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) Household Income Eligibility Form.”
If you are not able to print the form, need help filling it out, have questions, or are unable to return the form, please contact CV Community School Coordinator Jackie DeAngelo at 607-240-3177 (call or text) or email [email protected]