(Students Entering Grades 7-10)
Dates: July 18 - July 28, 2022
8:15 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. (at SUNY Broome)
8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. (at BOCES)
Location: One week at BOCES Campus/one week at SUNY Broome
- A two-week, hands-on program that engages students in project-based learning around STEAM through the design cycle. Local engineers and educators team up with students in small learning groups to explore and develop projects with real-world applications.
- Groups (Entering 7 & 8 / 9 & 10) will switch between one week spent learning at the Broome-Tioga BOCES campus and the other at SUNY Broome.
- Transportation will be provided from CV Middle School. Additional pick-up/drop-off information will be given at a later date.
Sign up through the Chenango Valley Guidance Department: (607) 762-6918
BOCES Career Exploration Program
(Students Entering Grade 6)
Dates: July 18 - 28, 2022
Times: 8:15 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. (Monday - Thursday)
Location: Broome-Tioga BOCES Campus
- Students entering grade 6 in the 2022-2023 school year will have an opportunity to participate in a two-week, hands-on program designed to engage students in career exploration through fun activities in various fields at Broome-Tioga BOCES.
- This career and technical education program is designed to expose students to multiple career pathways and the foundational skills necessary to succeed in today’s job market through direct teacher instruction and project-based learning.
- The program is open to up to 20 CV students. Transportation will be available from CV Middle School. Additional pick up/drop off information will be provided.
Contact Megan Cieri, Chenango Bridge School Counselor: (607) 762-6950