Hello Chenango Bridge Students and Families!
I hope you are having a great start to your Thursday!
Please see important CB Information below...
Chenango Bridge Calendar of Events
- September 30: Code of Conduct Sign-Off Forms due from Families to the Main Office.
- Please note that our Code of Conduct is followed based on an individual's learning goals and targets. All CB Staff are supporting students with multiple tiers of intervention and support before situations come to the main office.
- October 3: CB Picture Day
- October 4: CV Elementary PTA Meeting at Chenango Bridge Elementary School at 7:00 p.m.
- October 5: Fifth-Eighth Grade Warrior Run at the CV Middle School/High School Track from 3:30-4:00 pm.
- October 6:
- Early Dismissal Drill - Dismissal begins at 2:50 p.m. with walkers and parent pick-ups instead of 3:05 p.m.
- Swim/STEAM Session I Ends.
- October 7:
- End of 5-Week Marking Period
- Chenango Bridge Club Permission form due. Please see below for more details.
- Half-Day Schedule - Dismissal begins at 12:05 p.m. instead of 3:05 p.m.
- October 10: No School - Columbus Day
- October 11: Swim/STEAM Session II Begins - please stay tuned for more details.
- October 12:
- National Stomp Out Bullying Day - wear blue
- P2/Olweus Assembly
- 5-Week Marking Period Reports Mailed from Chenango Bridge
We have officially completed three evacuation drills and one lockdown drill for the 2022-2023 school year. We are required to complete a number of evacuation and lockdown drills each school year. Students and staff have been doing a fantastic job in preparing and executing our Chenango Bridge Safety Procedures.
We truly enjoyed having you at our 2022-2023 CB Open House! If you were able to join us on Tuesday, September 20, we would really like some feedback to continue to support this wonderful event. Please click the link and complete the form by Wednesday, October 5. We will utilize this information to inform future practices.
Chenango Bridge Clubs
Chenango Bridge Clubs will begin on Monday, October 17. A sign-up/permission slip was sent home at the end of last week. Please reach out to a CB staff member if you require an additional form. Please complete this form and return it to CB by Friday, October 7.
Lost & Found
Beginning next Friday, October 7, CB will have a weekly Lost & Found Table set up every Friday. This will be located at the entrance to our cafeteria. If your student has misplaced or lost any items, please have them check the entrance to the cafeteria each Friday. These items are also located in the health office throughout the week.
Warrior Wear Fridays
Every Friday is "Warrior Wear Friday" at Chenango Bridge. Please remember to wear your red and gray next Friday! If you are in need of this attire, please reach out to our Guidance Department at (607) 762-6950.
As always, please reach out with any questions, concerns, or to talk - always here to support our students and families.
With such pride in this building and our work together,
Chenango Bridge Elementary Principal
741 River Road