Hello Chenango Bridge Students and Families!
I hope you are having a great start to your Thursday!
Please see important CB Information below...
Chenango Bridge Calendar of Events
- September 26: Swim/STEAM Session I Begins - Please stay tuned for more information coming home.
- September 28: CV Community Flu Shot Clinic
- Time: 2:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Location: CV High School Cafeteria
Sign up online
- September 30: Code of Conduct Sign-Off Forms due from Families to the Main Office.
- Please note that our Code of Conduct is followed based on an individual's learning goals and targets - All CB Staff are supporting students with multiple tiers of intervention and support before situations come to the main office.
- October 3: CB Picture Day
- October 4: CV Elementary PTA Meeting at Chenango Bridge Elementary School.
- October 6:
- Early Dismissal Drill - Please stay tuned for more information.
- Swim/STEAM Session I Ends.
- October 7:
- End of 5-Week Marking Period
- Half-Day Schedule - Dismissal begins at 12:05 p.m. instead of 3:05 p.m.
We have officially completed two evacuation drills and one lockdown drill for the 2022-2023 school year. We are required to complete a number of evacuation and lock down drills each school year. Students and staff have been doing a fantastic job in preparing and executing our CB Safety Procedures.
We truly enjoyed having you at our 2022-2023 CB Open House! If you were able to join us on Tuesday, September 20, we would really like some feedback to continue to support this wonderful event. Please click the link and complete the form by Wednesday, October 5 - we will utilize this information to inform future practices.
CB Clubs will begin on Monday, October 17. A sign-up/permission slip is set to go home with students by the end of this week/beginning of next. Please complete this form and return it to CB by Friday, October 7.
Free & Reduced Lunch
Please see a message from our CB Guidance Department - Please turn in all Free & Reduced Lunch Applications ASAP so that the funds for September can be covered if you qualify. Please click the link below or contact our CB Guidance Team for more information at (607) 762-6950.
Warrior Wear Fridays
Every Friday is "Warrior Wear Friday" at CB! Please remember to wear your red and gray next Friday! If you are in need of this attire, please reach out to our Guidance Department at (607) 762-6950.
As always, please reach out with any questions, concerns, or to talk - always here to support our students and families.
With such pride in this building and our work together, Tom Curry
Chenango Bridge Elementary Principal
741 River Road
Binghamton, NY 13901
(607) 762-6950 [email protected]