Hello Chenango Bridge Students and Families!
I hope you are having a great start to your Thursday!
Please see important Chenango Bridge Elementary information below...
CB Calendar of Events
- March 23: CB Thursday Clubs
- March 24:
- Warrior Wear Friday
- CV Community Night in the CV Middle School Gymnasium from 6-8 p.m.
- March 27:
- Fifth Grade AG in the Classroom - Hydroponics
- CB Monday Clubs - Session II
- March 30: CB Thursday Clubs - Session II
- March 31:
- Family Roster Feedback Forms Due - Please see below for more details.
- Warrior Wear Friday
- April 1: CV Community Egg Hunt
- The CV High School Travel Club is hosting a Community Egg Hunt on Saturday, April 1, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the CV High School Stadium (in the event of inclement weather it will be held in the HS gym). The egg hunt is free to the public for children up to fifth grade. There will also be concessions for sale as well as a $5 wristband for purchase that allows children to participate in all games, arts and crafts, and other activities.
- April 3: CV PTA via Zoom at 7 p.m. - Please stay tuned for the Zoom link in upcoming communications.
- April 5:
- CB Talent Show for staff/students at 9 a.m.
- CB Talent Show for Families at 1:30 p.m. in the CB Multipurpose Room
- Budget Workshop #3 at the CV Middle School/High School in Warrior B/C at 6 p.m.
- April 6:
- End of Quarter 3
- CB Wellness Day - Please see below for more information.
Student Placement Forms for 2023-2024
Please note that Student Placement Forms have been sent home last week to third and fourth grade students for family input as we prepare for the 2023-2024 school year. Our CB Student Roster Committee does a fantastic job in approaching the "whole" student with input and data given from countless sources. Specific requests cannot be accepted. Please follow the directions on the letter and have this back to the CB Main Office no later than March 31 - late forms will not be accepted. Please contact your student's classroom teacher if an additional form is required.
CB Wellness Day - April 6
Our CB Wellness Team has put together a wonderful day full of physical, mental, nutritional, and overall wellness education/practice for our CB students and staff! Our station schedule will take place throughout the school day. Thank you to our CB Staff, CV MSHS Students/Staff and CV Community Partners for their investment in our overall wellness at CB! Please note that not all opportunities are available to all students due to capacity - we have worked diligently to define the high priority stations for all students to participate in.
Please be mindful of parking and traffic safety in our Chenango Bridge parking lot during dismissal. As a reminder, families are more than welcome to park in the church lot across the street for more parking and space during our CB dismissal.
CB Health Office Message
A message from Mrs. Armagno: Please remember to wash your hands to help stop the spread of germs! With the weather being up and down, please use judgement when preparing for outdoor recess - whether that means snow pants or an extra pair of clothes for mud. Thank you!
The winter weather still remains and, when weather permits, we will always strive to have outdoor playground at CB. Please be sure that students have hats, gloves, jackets, pants (snow pants, if applicable), and boots everyday when there is cold weather.
- If your student(s) is in need of any clothing noted above, please contact our Social Worker, Nicole Wandell ([email protected] or 607-762-6950) with the item need and the appropriate size.
Warrior Wear Friday
Every Friday is "Warrior Wear Friday" at CB! Please remember to wear your red and gray every Friday! If you are in need of this attire, please reach out to our Guidance Department at (607) 762-6950.
As always, please reach out with any questions, concerns, or to talk - always here to support our students and families.
With such pride in this building and our work together,
Chenango Bridge Elementary Principal
741 River Road
Binghamton, NY 13901