Hello Chenango Bridge Students and Families!
I hope you are having a great start to your Thursday!
Please see important CB Elementary information below:
CB Calendar of Events
- December 8th:
- CB 5th Grade Band/Chorus and 4th Grade Chorus to the MS/HS for Dress Rehearsal- please reach out to Mrs. Palmatier ([email protected]) with any questions, concerns, or to talk anything through.
- CB Thursday Clubs
- CB Winter Concert in the HS Auditorium at 6:30 p.m.
- December 9th:
- Warrior Wear Friday
- Half-Day Schedule - Dismissal Begins at 12:05 p.m. with walkers and parent pick-ups.
- CB Staff/Student In-School Winter Concert in the Multi-Purpose Room
- December 12th-15th:
- PTA Holiday Shop- classroom scheduled day to be shared next week by the CV PTA.
- December 12th: CB Monday Clubs
- December 14th: Parent's Night Out - hosted by the CVHS Travel & Culture Club from 6-8 pm in the CB Gymnasium
- December 15th:
- 3rd Grade Students w/ Mr. Curry on Supporting One Another
- CB Thursday Clubs - LAST THURSDAY CLUB MEETING FOR SESSION I
- CV High School Winter Concert in the HS Auditorium at 6:30 p.m.
- December 16th:
- Warrior Wear Friday
- End of the 15-Week Mark
- 4th Grade w/ Mr. Curry on Respect
- 5th Grade w/ Mr. Curry on Respect
- December 19th-22nd: Chenango Valley CSD Spirit Week
- Monday: Pajama Day!
- Tuesday: Character Tuesday!
- Wednesday: Winter Wonderland Wednesday!
- Thursday: Merry Thursday!
- December 19th: CB Monday Clubs- LAST MONDAY CLUB MEETING FOR SESSION I
- December 20th: 15-Week Reports sent home from CB
- December 21st:
- Buildingwide P2/Olweus Assembly
- 4th Grade- Holidays Around the World
- BOE Meeting at the MSHS at 7 pm
- December 23rd-January 2nd: No School- Winter Recess
The weather is getting colder and, when weather permits, we will always strive to have Outdoor Playground at CB. Please be sure that students have hats, gloves, jackets, pants (snow pants, if applicable), and boots everyday when there is cold weather.
- If your student(s) is in need of any clothing noted above, please contact our Social Worker Nicole Wandell ([email protected] or 607-762-6950) with the item need and the appropriate size.
Warrior Wear Friday
Every Friday is "Warrior Wear Friday" at CB - Please remember to wear your red and gray every Friday! If you are in need of this attire, please reach out to our Guidance Department at (607) 762-6950.
As always, please reach out with any questions, concerns, or to talk - always here to support our students and families.
With such pride in this building and our work together, Tom Curry
Chenango Bridge Elementary Principal
741 River Road
Binghamton, NY 13901
(607) 762-6950 [email protected]