Hello Chenango Bridge Students and Families!
I hope you are having a great start to your Thursday!
Please see important Chenango Bridge Elementary Information below:
CB Calendar of Events
- January 3-27: CV High School Student Council Clothing Drive
- January 5: Fifth Grade Students with Mr. Curry on Supporting Others - rescheduled due to the Snow Day
- January 6:
- Warrior Wear Friday
- CANCELED - BU Women's Basketball Team Visits Fifth Grade Classrooms in the AM
- CB Fifth Grade Chorus singing God Bless America at the Binghamton Arena at 7:00 p.m. - please reach out to Mrs. Palmatier for more information.
- January 13: Warrior Wear Friday
- January 16: No School - Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- January 18:
- Computer Based Testing Simulation - Math
- This is not the full state test nor will it be scored (roughly 30-45 minutes): The purpose of this is to test our systems and log ins for the state test. Students will arrive at school and go through the log in processes completing a few practice questions. The simulation will end at 10 am if a student completes or not.
- Board of Education Meeting at the CV Middle School/High School in Warrior B/C at 7:00 p.m.
- January 20: Warrior Wear Friday
- January 26: Binghamton Area Reading Council Presents a "Year in the Life of a Wetland: A Journaling Experience" with author and photographer, Rick Marsi, at the Waterman Conservation Education Center in Apalachin, NY.
CB Clubs- Session II
Session I Clubs have ended. We will begin communicating Session II Sign-ups/Information this month with a tentative start date in the month of February. Please stay tuned for communications from the CB Club Advisor Team.
The weather is getting colder and, when weather permits, we will always strive to have outdoor playground at CB. Please be sure that students have hats, gloves, jackets, pants (snow pants, if applicable), and boots everyday when there is cold weather.
- If your student(s) is in need of any clothing noted above, please contact our Social Worker Nicole Wandell ([email protected] or 607-762-6950) with the item need and the appropriate size.
Warrior Wear Friday
Every Friday is "Warrior Wear Friday" at CB. Please remember to wear your red and gray every Friday! If you are in need of this attire, please reach out to our Guidance Department at (607) 762-6950.
As always, please reach out with any questions, concerns, or to talk - always here to support our students and families.
With such pride in this building and our work together,
Chenango Bridge Elementary Principal
741 River Road
Binghamton, NY 13901