Hello Chenango Bridge Students and Families!
I hope you are having a great start to your Monday! I was not present at Chenango Bridge last week and was unable to get my communications out on Thursday.
Please see important Chenango Bridge Elementary information below...
CB Calendar of Events
- January 26: Binghamton Area Reading Council Presents a "Year in the Life of a Wetland: A Journaling Experience" with author and photographer, Rick Marsi, at the Waterman Conservation Education Center in Apalachin, NY.
- January 27:
- End of Quarter 2
- CB Club Session II Permission Slips Due - No late permission slips will be accepted beyond this date.
- Half-Day Schedule - Dismissal begins at 12:05 p.m. with walkers and parent pick-ups.
- Warrior Wear Friday
- January 30: Start of Quarter 3
- February 2: Quarter 2 - Reports Sent Home
- February 3: Warrior Wear Friday
CB Clubs - Session II
- January 27: All Session II Permission Slips/Information due - No late slips will be accepted.
- February 10: Information regarding your child's specific club will be released.
- Please note that our CB Club Advisors work hard to accommodate each student's "Top 3." Given the high demand for our club program, this might not always be possible. Our goal is to place students in a club - if a "Top 3" is not possible, our team works with staff to place your student in a club that suits them as an individual.
- February 13: CB Clubs Session II Begin.
The weather is getting colder and, when weather permits, we will always strive to have outdoor playground at CB. Please be sure that students have hats, gloves, jackets, pants (snow pants, if applicable), and boots everyday when there is cold weather.
- If your student(s) is in need of any clothing noted above, please contact our Social Worker, Nicole Wandell ([email protected] or 607-762-6950) with the item need and the appropriate size.
Warrior Wear Friday
Every Friday is "Warrior Wear Friday" at CB! Please remember to wear your red and gray every Friday! If you are in need of this attire, please reach out to our Guidance Department at (607) 762-6950.
As always, please reach out with any questions, concerns, or to talk - always here to support our students and families.
With such pride in this building and our work together, Tom Curry
Chenango Bridge Elementary Principal
741 River Road
Binghamton, NY 13901
(607) 762-6950 [email protected]