Hello Chenango Bridge Students and Families!
I hope you are having a great start to your Thursday!
Please see important Chenango Bridge Elementary information below...
CB Calendar of Events
- January 3-27: CV High School Student Council Clothing Drive
- January 13: Warrior Wear Friday
- January 16: No School - Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- January 18:
- Computer Based Testing Simulation - Math
- This is not the full state test nor will it be scored (roughly 30-45 minutes): The purpose of this is to test our systems and log ins for the state test. Students will arrive at school and go through the log in processes completing a few practice questions. The simulation will end at 10 am if a student completes or not.
- Board of Education Meeting in the Port Dickinson Multi-Purpose Room at 7 p.m. - This is a location CHANGE from previous communications.
- January 20: Warrior Wear Friday
- January 26: Binghamton Area Reading Council Presents a "Year in the Life of a Wetland: A Journaling Experience" with author and photographer, Rick Marsi, at the Waterman Conservation Education Center in Apalachin, NY.
- January 27: Half-Day Schedule - Dismissal begins at 12:05 p.m. with walkers and parent pick-ups.
CB Clubs - Session II
Session II permission slips/information are set to go home with CB students next week. The permission slip will be due before the end of the month with a tentative start date in the month of February. Please stay tuned for communications from the CB Club Advisor Team.
The weather is getting colder and, when weather permits, we will always strive to have outdoor playground at CB. Please be sure that students have hats, gloves, jackets, pants (snow pants, if applicable), and boots everyday when there is cold weather.
- If your student(s) is in need of any clothing noted above, please contact our Social Worker, Nicole Wandell ([email protected] or 607-762-6950) with the item need and the appropriate size.
Warrior Wear Friday
Every Friday is "Warrior Wear Friday" at CB. Please remember to wear your red and gray every Friday! If you are in need of this attire, please reach out to our Guidance Department at (607) 762-6950.
As always, please reach out with any questions, concerns, or to talk - always here to support our students and families.
With such pride in this building and our work together, Tom Curry
Chenango Bridge Elementary Principal
741 River Road
Binghamton, NY 13901
(607) 762-6950 [email protected]