A special Chenango Valley Board of Education meeting will be held on Monday, February 28, at 12:00 p.m. This meeting will be open to the public via Zoom, a virtual service.
PLEASE NOTE: A moderator will have complete control of this virtual meeting. There will be time allotted for public comment, otherwise public participants will be muted during the meeting. If deemed necessary, disruptive behavior will result in removal from this virtual meeting. If you plan to join the meeting, please include a name to identify yourself. If you do not provide a name, you may be asked to identify yourself before joining. This will be done for security measures. Thank you for your cooperation.
How to Join
- Please click the link below to join the webinar at the meeting's start time:
- Or join by telephone:
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 929 205 6099 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782
- Webinar ID: 948 1979 1590
How to Use Zoom
Zoom can be accessed through the following channels: PCs/laptops/desktops, Chromebooks, mobile devices (including phones and iPads and other tablets)
Tips for using different devices
- For PCs/laptops/desktops, you’ll be prompted to download and run the zoom program. If you don’t have a camera and mic, you can call in and join without video. (You can also block your video. There is a video icon at the bottom.)
- For Chromebooks, it will ask you to add an extension from the app store. Once you do that, you’ll be able to join.
- For mobile devices including phones and iPads and other tablets, you will need to download the "Zoom Cloud Meetings" app.