Do you or a family member receive Medicaid, Child Health Plus, or Essential Plan Health Insurance? This summer, enrollees will need to recertify to avoid relapse in coverage. Read below for tips on how to recertify and how to prepare:
- Sign up for text alerts: To subscribe text ‘START’ to 1-866-988-0327
- Make sure your address is up to date: To change or update your address, call 1-855-355-5777 or log into your account at nystateofhealth.ny.gov
- Be on the lookout for any piece of mail or texts/phone calls sent to you: You will receive a renewal packet via mail. This packet will let you know what you need to do to renew your coverage and how much time you have to respond.
- More information from the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) webpage: Click Here
- If you need assistance with the application or help throughout the process, contact CV Community School Coordinator Jackie DeAngelo: 607-240-3177
- You may also contact Fidelis Community Relations Specialist Amber Coyne: 607-349-3813