Chenango Valley’s STEAM Night event explored the areas of science, technology, engineering, arts, and mathematics with fun and educational activities on the evening of February 24!
Held in the Chenango Valley Middle School building, the event provided families of students in grades pre-K – grade 6 with the opportunity to participate in a variety of engaging and interactive stations. Examples included a fingerprinting station, building the tallest Washington Monument out of different types of pasta and playdough, a CV Robotics Club table with VEX robots… and more!
We would like to give a huge thanks to those who helped to make this event a success!
- Chenango Valley Faculty, Staff, and Administrators
- Chenango Valley Board of Education
- Chenango Valley Student Volunteers
- Chenango Valley Food Services
- Chenango Valley Facilities and Operations Department
- Community Partners
- Binghamton University
- Raymond Corporation
- BAE Systems